- Unlimited skiing on 8 kilometres of safe, groomed ski trails
- Skiers can use the trails from 7:00 am until 8:00 pm any day of the week
- An easy–to–use trail map to help you get there and back
- Free and convenient parking access
- Please do not walk on the classic or skate style groomed trails, and do not take dogs on the trails with you
SEASON PASS No Longer Available
DAY PASS (available at the Trailhead)
MAXIMUM DAY PASS: Either pay each time you come 8 times then ski for free, or put the total in money or a cheque in an envelope and drop in the locked box.
- Adults $5 maximum $40
- Children $3 maximum $24
- Seniors (60+) $4 maximum $32
- Families $10 maximum $80
Dual memberships in association with will no longer be available.
For groups of 10 or more skiers such as school groups the rates are $3 per adult 19 and over, and $2 per child under 19. Please download and print the Group Form, fill it in and bring it to the ski event. Put it with the money in one of the small envelopes in the mailbox, write GROUP on the signature line, and deposit it in the slot of the post.